Free Papers – Sri Lanka Heart Association Annual Academic Sessions – 2016
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The Sri Lanka Heart Association invites applications for free papers which will be presented during the 16th Annual Academic Sessions of the SLHA in June 2016.
These should be based on original work by the author related to the field of cardiovascular disease.
The mode of presentation of a free paper will be either as a oral presentation or poster presentation. (Please indicate your preference in the application)
All submissions should be electronically submitted using the following form and must be emailed on or before 06 May 2016. The academic committee will reply in email with regard to the outcome of your application.
Posters need not be submitted in advance but the abstract of the poster article should be submitted using the above form.
Every presenter (first author) whose abstract is selected will have to register for the conference and will receive complementary delegate access
All selected free papers will be published in the conference book and receive a certificate of presentation.
Free Paper (Oral) Info
- Maximum number of words for abstract : 300
- Maximum number of authors : 5
- Can submit 1 color image (10 x 10 cm, 300 dpi)
- Presentation Time : 10 minutes
- Questions and Answers time : 2-3 minutes
Free Paper (Poster) Info
- Poster size : 36 x 48 inches (or 48 x 36 inches)
- Presentation time : Per session
- Questions and Answers time : 1 – 2 hours (First author must be available on site)
How to Present
Please send your submissions to
Sri Lanka Heart Association
6, Wijerama Mawatha, Colombo 7
Tel : +94112695188