- Poster size should be within area of 5 x 5 feet maximum. (recommended size is 3 x 4 ft in either portrait or landscape orientation)
- Should be properly printed on a single sheet of suitable paper (please avoid using A4 sheets and sticking them together)
- We need NOT see the poster in advance
- Handover the poster at the conference registration desk on the morning of the first day of the Conference
- We won’t be returning the printed poster – therefore please have an additional printed copy for your reference.
- We also require an electronic version of the poster (PDF) to be put up on the website after the conference you can email it to our [email protected] address. Please try to keep the file size below 20 MB
- Designated poster viewing time will be announced notified to you in advance.
F1000 Poster repository – A huge archive of published scientific posters
PDF 24 – A nifty utility for Windows to create PDF files from any application. (i.e. it’s software printer of PDF files). E.g. if you are unable to save a file as a PDF but can print it – then print the file using this utility as a printer – it will create a PDF file exactly like what you would have printed from a physical printer.